Thursday, July 06, 2006

My First Jewelry Set- Bridal Set



The first Bridal jewelry set that I made was this one.
It took quite a long time for me to complete it as I did not have any particular design in mind when I did it. I just weaved through my way and thaadahh.....Here it is.
Its a prescious piece of collection, and it is made of 6mm and 8mm swarovski crystals in clear color AB. I love to use AB colored crystals as it give more depth and shine to my jewelries.


I hope you like them.


Priced at: USD 59/set
Only 1 available


To custom make (your prefered color), please contact : fashionasia@gmail.com

2 comments:

Eternity said...

nice bridal pieces! i'm looking out for bridal jewelries, too! hope to see more of your masterpieces :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, i started reading your other blog, Fashio Asia regularly few weeks back. Lilian told me about your interest in beading just now. I was looking for your email and then I found this blog!

I'm looking for shops that are selling beads in Klang Valley and since you're doing beads yourself, do you mind telling me where to get them ? You can email me at checheh@gmail.com if it's inconvenient to write down here.

I wrote a post today regarding beads.

Btw, the bridal pieces are beautiful. :))